How long does SC190 visa takes to get processed?

Same here developer/programmer. When did u applied?

Nov 2019

Just see one offshore applicant from USA got the grant in the Immitracker.

hopefully, It is true one.

That’s true, but medical related occupation. No other occupations are getting grants whether its onshore or offshore. Even PMSOL list has nothing to do so far.

Its so frustrating to see how many people are waiting for their grants. I applied on May 2019 its been around 16 months and there is no movement on my application. I feel like killing myself looking at that "received " status. After spending 7 years in Australia working hard paying taxes and high tuition fees there is no hope. On the top of that I am stuck in India since Mar 2020 due to COVID. This is just unacceptable but we cannot do anything or raise a voice. Dealing with DHA is like talking to a wall. I have been very patient since last 16 months, I have not even got the commencement email i am just very disappointed at this stage. I hope no one has to go through this mental disturbance.

Same here bro, my wife is stuck offshore waiting for the last 11 months. Every time when i see the received in the immiaccount i do feel the same. Mental health is affecting a lot with all this process. Is there something we can do collectively. I wrote a petition in the parliament, I didn’t even received an acknowledgment

There is no sort of empathy towards us. I am currently working in my filed and i wont replace anyone’s job. All i am asking is to exempt my wife to join with me or grants us our visa.

Same as me. I applied Nov 2019. No co contact yet.

Sorry to hear about your case as well man. I dont know what to say. I hope everyone gets the grant soon man.

Is it some medical related occupation.?

It is not in the PMSOL list, and the occupation is in relation with agriculture. that’s reason I say it is a good news. cheers.

Dude I am not demotivating , but I am seeing Agriculture as critical skill now in Australia. But let’s hope for the best.

If it’s Agriculture scientist and all they are in critical skill I guess

Hi, is it true that Immigration has resumed PR grants for Offshore applicants?

yes, at least 6 ,but they are all PhD.

The estimated processing time just increased to 9-12 months :frowning: Does anyone know if this is also affecting onshore applicants? I applied 6 months ago (onshore) and still nothing…

Applied last year still nothing

18 months and counting. Onshore

18 MONTHS?!!! Why? This is ridiculous!

Yeah ridiculous but nothing can be done other than WAIT. No words to explain the situation. There are people waiting over 2 years but in 189 category. Haven’t seen anyone in 190 with such a long wait.