***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

are you in whatsapp group?

Processing time trends and patterns report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

[​IMG]

Statuses by months: The processing time is decreasing. [​IMG]

Current processing: *Based on the data in the last 24 hours. Posted myimmitracker.com [​IMG]

AOR TO IP1: *Average time from AOR to IP1. [​IMG]

Average processing time: [​IMG]

Average processing by family size: [​IMG]

Average by a province: *Dramatic reduction in processing time. [​IMG]

Applicants by stream 2020 *PNP took a 25-30% share from the get go this year. [​IMG]

Applicants by stream 2019: [​IMG]

Applicants by stream 2020 *Ottawa, Sydney add up to 80% of all PPRs in 2020. [​IMG]

PPRs issued by visa office in 2019: *Ottawa, Sydney add up to 85% of all PPRs and continue to increase. [​IMG]

Number of PPRs issued on a monthly basis: [​IMG]

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

How do you know which stage of your background check you are in?

My has been showing this since I have submitted the application online Background check

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

So what stage is this?

Refer to this: Application Stages + What They Mean (MEP, IP1, IP2, Ghost Update...) - Version 2019

In a nutshell its a sequence of changes that leads to understanding what status you are in

Any new FEB AORs?

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing: *The dates are based on the data reported to myimmitracker in the past 24 hours.

Statuses by months 2020: *January is pretty much has Medicals passed.

Statuses by months 2019: *Good and steady progress.October/November are getting PPR which is terrific.

PPRs by period report: *It is a bit slow in past 2 weeks.

Average processing time: *We can see that there is a steady p0attern now, down from 220 to 170 days on average to PPR.

Average processing for FSW-O *Takes on average 180 days.

Average processing time for CEC: *CEC is steady.

Average processing time for PNP-O: *PNP had a majorreduction and nowadays is probably the fastest stream.

Applicants by stream 2020 *PNP slowly reducing and will, most likely come to usual 10-15%, now its about 20%, reducing from 30-35%.

Average by a province: *Processing time for PNP has stabilized now and is quite short.

PPRs issued by visa office in 2019: *Ottawa, Sydney add up to 85% of all PPRs and continue to increase.

ADRs by period report: *We can see that applicants are getting more accurate with documents, and recevie less ADRs.

Average by a VO in the last 30 days: *NDVO is quite slow, Vancouver and Montereal not really representative, due to a small number of applicants.

I tried to join the WhatsApp group but it says invite link was revoked.

Hey is the Whats App Group active ? I am not getting on

https://chat.whatsapp.com/K7ZMLW3w7Cg9DDVOXI4Idb yes, if not ping me +4479101918918

Apologies here is the new link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CzTzdYavWGI1qinn4XzvDz

hello, hope you are doing well, my e-APR date is 23rd Feb

Hello, everyone. My AOR date is 28th.

Couldn’t join the group on whats app

here: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CzTzdYavWGI1qinn4XzvDz

1 Like

Current Processing: *The dates are based on the data reported to myimmitracker in the past 24 hours.

Statuses by months 2020: *Not much happening for 2020 applicants at this stage, PPRs are flowing for 2019 applicants, see below. Source:https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Statuses by months 2019: *December, November and October have reported hundreds of PPRs in the past few weeks. Source:https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

PPRs by period report: *Very active 2.5 months of 2020. A lot of PPRs. Raining pretty much every day. We can see the decrease in the processing time, see below.

Average processing time CEC: *We can see that CEC remain the fastest stream.

Average processing for FSW-O&I: *It sory of stablized at around 185-195 days on average.

Average processing time PNP: *PNP once again became the fastet stream, a number of December applicants got PPT already.

Applicants by stream 2020 *PNP slowly reducing and will, most likely come to usual 10-15%, however, with new provincial quota allocation we should expect PNPs to pick their share towards August/September.

Average by a province: *Processing time for PNP has stabilized now and is quite short. NBPNP 135 DAYS ON AVERAGE!

PPRs issued by visa office in 2019: *Ottawa, Sydney add up to 85% of all PPRs generally, NDVO however, in last 2 months issued A LOT OF PPRs in the past 2 months.

Average by nationality: *As you can see, Syria, Palestine, Cuba and Zambiaare taking a LONG TIME.

Fastest Stream And IT IS… PNP in the past 30 days

Processing by visa office *Vienna, Warsaw and London are SUPER-quick.

Feb 19th 2020 AOR Below is the response from IRCC on my webform

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The background verifications are in process.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario.

Hello, hope you are doing good,

what did you ask them through web form? like did you ask about application status?

can’t join whatsapp group, kindly share a valid link

I am in the same spot cant join whastapp group for Feb, 2020, could someone kindly share a link with me?

Hi. can your please share the link for apr feb 2020 what’s app group?

1 Like