Does everyone receive the "Medical Passed" message?

I submitted my application on March 26. I am inside Canada (Vancouver) and did my medical exam 2 weeks prior to the submission. I received the AOR on March 27. However, I have not received any confirmation of "medical passed" or anything of this sort. In my profile, in front of medical examination, it still says: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." It's been 45 days since the AOR. What shall I do? It is getting weird. Does everyone receive the "medical passed" confirmation?
Hi Dear, There is nothing weird in this.... I have submitted my AOR on 21-03-2017 and my status is same as yours. When the CRS was higher and the inflow of application submission was low. IRCC was accessing the documents faster (The status of the application used to change within one week) but now with low CRS cutoffs and higher application submission, this time has got extended to 60 days. In order to see the status of other candidates who have submitted their application in March please check the March 2017 AOR tracker.
I guess we all sailing in the same boat....people who have received AOR around March-April 2017 are experiencing longer processing times... Some say it will go up to 10 months in stead of usual 6 month... Surely the lower cut-offs are having their impact on processing times...
My AOR is on Feb 28th but medicals is still not passed for me yet
Hey, it says on the CIC website: "If you’re applying as a permanent resident, it takes about three months to process your results after we get them from the panel physician. After that, if we don’t need any other documents from you, we’ll tell you what to do next." Do you have any update on your application?
My AOR was March 29th, I had no confirmation regarding my medical. Just it changed to "You passed the medical exam" under Application/profile details.
This is the update I received from by representative. ___ Where is this application? | Details Application Status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement. Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. ___ WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
I submitted the application on March 26, and still haven't heard back; the medicals is not passed yet. The status of medicals on CIC under Application Details it says: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Hi I did receive my AOR on June 20th and my status also shows as above. Did your status change ? Or is it still the same ? Thanks Aanchal
My medicals passed after 60 days. I assume the huge number of applicants is delaying the process.
My medicals hasnt showed passed yet and i am now 51 days post AOR what could be wrong
@Ymummy Based on my personal experience, nothing is wrong. They are just overly busy and most cases are running behind the schedule.
Thank you for your reassuring words.. i will keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. Just so hard to keep still when ppl are zooming past you

i can see this post is from jul 2017. i am wondering how long it took you to after 51 days

Hi there, I have submitted my application for spouse work permit for Canada.

My husband stays there and had applied from there only.

On 14th june, 2018 I received a message ftom CIC that I passed medical exam but since then I haven’t heard from CIC.

Can anyone tell that how long will they take and will my visa be accepted or have chances of rejection??

1 Like

Same as my case i applied for my husband on 20 June 2018 and since then till today i just has a notification that states that you have passed the medical exam and no further update. Did you receive any update and if yes how long it took you?

Hi I got my AOR on 24th December 2018, yet not got any revert on medicals am really stressed. Consultant said its because of Christmas Holidays and stuff… All you guys who left messages above … have you got your PR Yet??

Hi @Neha_Lokesh. My AoR is on 28-Dec-18 and yet no notification received after that. BG Says “In progress” from the start but no UCI Assigned so probably not IP1.

Hi I guess you should not worry, we just got the medical update today we got an AOR on 24th Dec. I guess you will get it in 10 days time max…

1 Like