CSE response

Hello all, i made a CSE at IRCC webform 2days ago, and shortly i received an automated message saying responses will be 10 business days. However, yesterday at noontime, i receuved a response from an agent at IRCC with this message:

Good day Karlo Gonzaga,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.

A correspondence will be sent to advise you and your family members of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.

A Confirmation of Permanent Residence and a permanent resident visa, if you are from a country that requires a visa, will be sent to you and your family members. Please follow the instructions that will be sent with your documents.

We invite you to visit our website for more information on how to prepare for your admission as a permanent resident of Canada.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Julia, Agent

Please advise me if this is indeed true, because until now i have not received a PPR from my email. Because what i know is that when your application is approved, PPR will be emailed to the applicant… thank you.

I too had similar experience. I received PPR request mail within 1 week from the date I received the response from CSE stating some officer will send me mail/email.

Okay thanks for the response

Hi. It’s been 10days since that CSE response that my PR application has been made a final decision and 13 days since that CSE made a reply that my PR application has been approved but still no email for PPR. Is there a similar situation to this? Or the IRCC agent had been wrong or given me false hopes? Please enlighten me. I am so worried.

Hello . Nothing to worry about your application. After the final decision the IRCC will take 7 to 20 days to send aa PPR mail to the applicant’s mail id. So dont worry , be relax nd prepare for your life in Canada. Good Luck.

As I explained earlier in a post that IRCC will need 7 to 20 days to send a PPR mail to the applicant. So sit back and Relax. Thanks

Your detailed response helped me lot for acquiring the Canada’s Visa it was very helpful for me. Window Film Tinting in Denver