Canada Express Entry Enquire Response Help!

Hello everyone,

I submitted my application of Express Entry on September 6th, 2018. I am now at IP2 status. I sent an inquiry to IRCC to inquiry about the status detail, and they sent me the following response:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Has anybody had the similar responses? Can anybody tell me what this decision means? Is that a rejection or approval?

Thanks so much!

How you did inquiry regarding your express entry ?? I applied under CEC on August 21 and still have the Medical Passed message only. Thank you

you can submit online enquiry using this link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Hi Crz12321, I have the same reply from IRCC. How did your application go? I haven’t received any updates yet. It’s driving me crazzzy. :weary::weary::weary:

The link says to use that form only if your application has exceeded normal processing times, which yours hasn’t, that’s why they don’t give much information.