This is a group for people who want to land/ (or have already landed) in Calgary (Canada) ONLY as Permanent Residents.
The discussions in the group will be centered around:
challenges of living Housing Jobs Childcare and Schooling Further education Insurance Dos and don’ts IN CALGARY ONLY
You can join the group IF AND ONLY IF:
- You have received your PPR/CoPR and you plan to move to Calgary, or you are already living in there as Permanent Residents. AND
- You will use ONLY English to communicate with the group’s members. AND
- You are happy to share ideas and help others. AND
- You will be respectful to others in the group irrespective of their race, nationality, color, age, creed, belief. AND
- You never mean to slight/belittle and deride any of the group’s member.
If you appear to be not following the above, you will be forced out of the group (even without notice).
PS: Those who are waiting for their PPR, please do not join now. Once you get your PPR/CPR, feel free to join IF AND ONLY IF you are moving to Calgary and fulfill the above conditions as well.