190 visa with 60 points

My point Breakdown: 30 for age i`m 31. 15 for my education. i hold master degree on geotechnical engineering from group 1 university 10 for work experience, i have 7 years of work experience

my IELTS scores: R:7,5 L:6,5 S: 6,5 W:6 overall :6,5

Your anzsco is rare… therefore you do have a chance if any state is inviting such anzsco.

I am new to this forum, I have submitted EOI with 65 points for 189 and 70 points for 190 (NSW/VIC) for code 261313 on Nov 24 2017. Can anyone please give me hint on what would be the expected waiting time for me to get ITA for 189 or 190

Thanks Shrikant

for SC189 it you may need to wait a long time… 4-6 or even more months.

I believe you have better chance with sc190 VIC or NSW.

Hi dear andy ., Unfortunately after 4 months i didn’t get an invitation from NSW , do i need to improve my IELTS or still there is a chance for me to get an invitation with current scores . Due to my rare ANZSCO i have expected to get invitation sooner . Thanks for four help

Improving your IELTS does not necessarily guarantee the invitation, but certainly will improve your chances.

Hi Andy… we applied for 190 visa Victoria in aug, received invitation nd paid nd submitted documents on 16th sept. Then case officer contacted us on oct23rd nd we submitted requested docs on 8th nov. But we have jus 65 points. Will that affect our grant? Your reply will be helpful. Thanks

Hi,

No it wont.

you are withing normal processing timelines, so i would suggest just to wait patiently.

MHi dear andy , unfortunately it’s been 5 months since my EOI submition , and still there’s nothing in the pucket for me … and also there’s few cases just like my case in the tracker and i’m extremely confused in this regard … i’ve talked to my lawyer and he thinks i would get the invitation soon due to my anzsco (233212) which is rare , also, he thinks i’m quite unlucky… there is some invitations with 55+5 for NSW , such as electricians … i’m getting disappointed … i have decieded to attend another IELTS exam on 21th apr. is there any chance remains for me in this situation and scores? Sorry for bothering you all the time but it’s extremely vital for me to know my position Finally, i would like to inquire if any body with the same anzsco has got and invitation these days?

Best regards,

I would suggest you not to wait and do the PTE (instead of IELTS) and then your chances are way higher. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your kindness

Dear Andy, I have 55 points(IELTS 6 band, civil engineering masters degree, 5 years of job experience) if I go for state sponsorship of NSW then what are my chances of successful migration? I am also planning to take IELTS or PTE soon if I can get 10 more points then what are my chances for success? Awaiting for your kind response Thank-you.

Hello Andy,

I have 65 points for 190 Visa (NSW) and my Code is 263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer). Any idea about the process time for the above code.

60+5? Non inevitable at this stage.

Hi Andy, I have applied on 26th September 2017, 65 points 189 visa and 70 points for 190 (Vic and NSW). Mechanical Engineer. What are my chances for invite in both categories.

Yes 60+5…I will take my PTE again and see if I can get any points… Any other chances of getting…

Dear Andy, I have applied for NSW with 60+5 points on Sept 2017 for 261312 (Developer Programmer). Age - 25, Edu - 15, Exp - 10, PTE - 10, SS - 5 Though I have 12+ years of experience, 6 years have deducted due to skilled occupation. Will NSW be able to see all my 12 years experience and consider for processing, or will they be able to notice only the skilled experience. In that case, could you please tell me how long will it take time for processing? Already 6 months gone.

All years will be considered for invitation purposes.

Did you get your visa? I have applied for PR visa for 189 and 190. I have total 60 points for 189 and 60+5 for 190 and my anzoco code is 2613. Is there any chance I will get my PR visa. Eoi submitted on 5 March 2018

Hi Andy,

I lodged my EOI 60+5 for 190 NSW on 5th of March (272511 social worker). What are my chances of getting an invitation?

Regards